To read a single Employee Leave Request by ID.
|Latest Software Component Version||ESA ECC-SE 605|
|First Shipped With: Software Component Version||
|First Shipped With: Product Version||
DUET 1.0 2ND EARLY VERSION
- PILOT - Duet for Microsoft Office and SAP 1.0 (2ND EARLY VERSION)
SAP ERP ES 2004 - SAP ERP enterprise services package 2004
|Point-to-Point Communication Enabled||
|Application Component for Customer Messages||PT|
|Related Web Service Definition||ECC_EMPLEAVEREQIDQR|
Examples of the use of this operation include the following situations:
An employee has sent a leave request to his or her approver for approval. After some time the employee is unsure whether the data he or she sent is correct. The employee decides to check the leave request and correct the data if necessary.
The following operations provide similar functions to Read Employee Leave Request :
The Read Employee Leave Request inbound operation reads specified versions of an employee leave request with a specified ID.
This means that you can obtain all versions of an employee leave request that have ever existed by using this operation. Details for each employee leave request version include the following:
- Leave type and category
- Leave timeframe
- Terms specifying conditions for the time evaluation of the planned absence
- Activity allocation and cost assignment information relevant for further processing (for example, work break-down structure information)
- Service provision and resource consumption information, such as cost center information, relevant for the accounting of resource consumption by personnel
- Information relevant to logistics, such as specific order information
- Information relevant to payroll processes, such as special hourly overtime rates
- Additional, customer-specific information (defined in Customizing)
The employee for which the information is to be read must be active for the given key-date.
The system uses the system user to determine the requester of the query. It then checks whether the requester is the owner or the approver of the request. If the requester is neither the owner or the approver, the system issues an error message.
Refer to the configuration described in the Employee Leave Request business object documentation.
This operation is contained in the following ES Bundles: